Go to Settings > Site Options.
The settings under this tab have an impact on your SEO (Search Engine Optimization). You should enter your official company contact information here.
- Company Name: This should be your official company name. This is used throughout the automated content with the [company-name] shortcode.
- Company Phone Number: This should be your official company phone number.
- Company Location: This should be your official company address. It is used for SEO purposes, and for the map in the footer for SEO purposes.
The settings under this tab deal with addressing your audience.
- CTA Text: Your call to action text. Used in buttons and content throughout the site. Examples of call to action text might include: “Get a FAST CASH Offer!”, “Cash Me Out!”, or similar short and to-the-point phases that ask for action.
- CTA – Page: Select the page your call to action should lead to. Commonly, this is a page where you collect the property address (Step 1).
- CTA – Page – Step 2: Select the page to be used as the 2nd step in your offer. Commonly, this is a page where you have the full offer form.
- Target Phone Number: This overrides the company phone number for everything except SEO needs. For instance, if I wanted to display a different number that is through a call tracking service (ex: CallRail), I would enter that number here.
- Target Area: This is used throughout the automated content with the [target-area] shortcode. Example: “Atlanta, GA”, “DeKalb County”, “the Greater Metro Atlanta area”
- Target Location: This overrides your Company Location for everything except company-specific SEO.
Paste in the links to your social media profiles.
- Better Business Bureau
These fields are for scripts which need to be placed on EVERY page. We recommend installing Google Tag Manager if you wish to have more control over where scripts are executed.